10 interesting facts about shungite
1. The size of the fullerene molecule included in shungite is 1nm. This is three times smaller than DNA and hundred times smaller than a virus. Fullerene molecule passes the cell without damaging the membrane. This could explain the healing properties of shungite.
2. The impact of shungite on rendering the e-coli and some other health damaging bacteria harmless is well known. At the same time shungite is not concerning so-called good bacteria.
3. The dabbing of skin with shungite water twice a day hinders the development of some forms of psoriasis and keeps it in the not-disturbing, almost unnoticeable state.
4. The current experience of using shungite water indicates that the digestion of many people normalized amazingly fast.
5. When using shungite water regularly for rinsing face in the mornings (not to dry, dries by itself within one minute), the face skin becomes more elastic and small lesions and pimples heal with a couple of days.
6. The rinsing of hair with shungite water attaches hair, the falling out of hair decreases considerably after a couple of times (important for the ones who often dye their hair).
7. Shungite water takes toxins and poisons, incl residue of alcohol abuse, out of organism. Thanks to its ability to absorb shungite cleans strong alcohol of raw spirits oil.
8. In the course of research tests performed in Russia where shungite water was given to drink to silver foxes, it occurred that the fertility of female animals increased by one fifth. The thickness and shine of fur of the animals considerably improved. By the way, such water is also tasteful for cats and dogs.
9. During the tests carried out in Estonia where all shed started to use shungite water, the percentage of fat in milk of the cows increased by 16% by the same ration. The death rate of young animals also decreased and healthy twin calves started to be born.
10. During the test performed in Estonia, where 300-400 grams of shungite crumbs were mixed into the soil of young oak trees , the latter burst into leaf two weeks before than the similar oak trees growing nearby, to which these chips/crumbs were not added.